About Aluma USA Green Jasper Graduated Disc Necklace
Closeouts. Green jasper is an opaque and finely grained stone that projects an earthy, organic beauty, and this necklace is strung from perfect, flat stones that would easily skip across the water were they not attached to your neckline.
- Large 2x1" stones gradually grow smaller in back
- Sterling silver lobster-claw clasp with 2" extender chain
- Length: Adjusts 18-20"
- Stones: 29x48mm, 21mmx30mm
- Weight: 4.5 oz.
- Material: Green jasper, sterling silver, fabric cord
- Made in China
Specs about Aluma USA Green Jasper Graduated Disc Necklace
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by shoppercheryl from rockton, il on Friday, February 22, 2013Nice nuetral color that fits with many outfits. I like the size. It really stands out.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jay from New Paltz, NY on Wednesday, January 2, 2013Really nice color with excellent craftsmanship. A very nice piece.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by angelgirl from Yakima, WA on Sunday, July 22, 2012I was a bit disappointed in the lack of color variation - really just looks like several nicely polished river rocks. They are very smooth, though, and the necklace will be striking with black. The earrings contained much better color and pattern contrast.
- Best Uses: Dress Up or Down, Office
- Cons: Lacks Luster, Needs more color variety, Too monotone
- Describe Yourself: Career, Comfort-Oriented, Practical, Stylish
- Pros: Good Length, Good Quality, Unique, Versatile
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.