Exactly what I was looking for
Reviewed by BootLovingCowgirl from Louisville, KY on Friday, September 21, 2012
I normally wear between a size 5.5 and 6.5. Initially I went with the 6.5, but it wasn't quite right, so I exchanged them for the 5.5 and now the boots are perfect! I suggest going with the lower end of your shoe size range. The taupe suede is beautiful. Looks equally fabulous when paired with a black skirt or jeans. The top of the toe box is initially tight, but I expect this to stretch out a bit after a bit more wear. The heel is also just low enough to offer stability, but high enough to be classy. Highly recommend.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Date Night, Going Out, Office, School, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Conservative, Stylish
- Pros: Comfortable, Cute, Good Cushioning, Stable, Stylish, Well Made
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width