Verified Buyer Reviewed by Dogwalker from Philadelphia, PA on Monday, August 6, 2012
Always wanted to try an Ariat sandal. I live in Dansko sandals so when I first slipped these on the footbed did not feel smooth and cushioned. After a few wearings they feel just fine. If you're sensitive to strong leather/dye odors this may not be for you. Definitely a well-made sandal and a great addition to any summer outfit.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out, Travel
- Cons: Strong smell
- Describe Yourself: Casual, Conservative
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Arch Support, Lightweight, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width