Verified Buyer Reviewed by Granite Girl from Lake Tahoe, CA on Monday, October 15, 2012
Cute scarf, good color (green). It's just too small -- too narrow, too short -- feels like it just rolls up into nothing on my neck. I wear scarves so I don't have to wear turtlenecks, which become too warm later in the day. But this scarf was just too small to do anything. I'd keep if it was bigger.
- Best Uses: As A Fashion Accessory
- Cons: Not Long Enough, Too small
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Attractive Design, Quality Materials, Soft
- Was this a gift?: No