Asolo Alchemy Gore-Tex® Boots - Waterproof, Suede (For Women)
About Asolo Alchemy Gore-Tex® Boots - Waterproof, Suede (For Women)
Specs about Asolo Alchemy Gore-Tex® Boots - Waterproof, Suede (For Women)
- Waterproof (All),Waterproof (Gore-Tex®),Non-Insulated
- Waterproof materials: Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable membrane
- Upper: Suede
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Midsole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Outsole: Rubber
- Calf circumference: 13"
- Height: 7-1/2"
- Heel height: 1-1/2"
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in Romania
- Visit our Winter Boot Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
4.000000 5 Overall Rating: 4 Based on 5 reviews
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Bookworm from Chicago on Tuesday, January 10, 2012
I wanted a pair of water proof winter boots that were not too heavy & bulky that I could wear on weekends. It has not yet snowed but the boots have kept my feet warm.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by BostonHiker from Boston, MA on Tuesday, October 16, 2012These were perfect in every way except that they were HUGE on me. I usually fit in size 6 boots no problem, but even with the thick socks I'd be using with boots like these my feet were sliding all over the place. Too bad!
- Best Uses: After Skiing/Snowboarding, Cold Weather, Slippery Terrain, Snow
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Pros: Comfortable, Easy Entry & Exit, Good Traction, Lightweight, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Bookworm from Chicago on Tuesday, January 10, 2012I wanted a pair of water proof winter boots that were not too heavy & bulky that I could wear on weekends. It has not yet snowed but the boots have kept my feet warm.
- Best Uses: Chgo winter to from car, Weekend errands
- Cons: None yet
- Pros: Comfortable, Good looking winter boots, Light Weight
Verified Buyer Reviewed by BLW from Story, WY on Wednesday, January 4, 2012Love all of my Asolo shoes and boots from STP. This ran 1/2 size too small so I reordered 1/2 size up and they are great. The style is a bit loose in heel as they aren't a lace up boot but have worn for 2 days straight with medium cushioned Smartwool socks and they feel warm and wonderful.
- Best Uses: All around winter boot
- Pros: Great tread, Town and Country, Warm, Waterprrof
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sandi from Monument, CO on Friday, December 30, 2011Searched to find good boots after my 20 year old ones wore out - finally. These are great. It snows in CO so warm boots to wear in the snow with great treads are very important! Having a zipper is something I need since I have a high arch - these have a zipper.
- Best Uses: For snow
- Cons: none
- Pros: Comfortable and Warm, Easy to get on - zipper
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Thunder Thigh 3 from Troutdale, OR on Monday, November 14, 2011GREAT boots! Incredibly warm - I felt like there was a heater in them when I put in my feet. Easy to get into, good width for those of us with wide feet, good traction and sturdy sole. Unfortunately, even though the length of foot fit (once I ordered a half size up) these were just too loose. Lots of slippage on the heel. Good for just kicking around, but not for lots of walking. Sent back. :-(
- Best Uses: Walking in snow or cold
- Cons: Loose
- Pros: Toasty, Waterproof in snow
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.