Great pair of boots!!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Kel from Cody Wyoming on Tuesday, September 18, 2012
I use these boots at work where I am on concrete floors all day long! They are a hard sole much greater than other brands. I really like the durability factor of Asolo boots! I would buy these boots again.
- Arch Type: Low Arch
- Best Uses: Everyday, Heavy Loads, Long-Distance Hiking, Wet Conditions
- Cons: How Expensive They Are, Too Stiff/Not Flexible
- Describe Yourself: Professional/Guide
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Great Traction, No Break-in, Sturdy/Durable, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: