Not to much break in.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Lorri from hawaii on Tuesday, March 6, 2012
At first they felt too narrow in the toe, so I ordered the next size bigger. After wearing them around the house all day I like the first ones better. Long story short Get them to break in just a little.
- Arch Type: High Arch
- Best Uses: Day Hiking, Everyday, Long-Distance Hiking, Wet Conditions
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Ankle Support, Good Arch Support, Great Traction, No Break-in, Sturdy/Durable, Warm, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width