One of my great boots.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by TOEI from Ubon Thailand on Thursday, March 1, 2012
Good prices and Great boots for hiking and mountaineering.
- Arch Type: High Arch
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Day Hiking, Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads
- Cons: Too Stiff/Not Flexible
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Comfortable, Sturdy/Durable, Warm, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: