Average Rating based on 3 reviews 5.000000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Guitar Guy from Dallas TX on Thursday, November 15, 2012Aston makes some great bags and this one is no exception. I was looking for something that could be used to carry some essentials on airlines; tablet, books, files etc...and this fits that need perfect.
Reviewed by k from NW ohio on Thursday, July 19, 2012Purchased for a gift. Receiver is a small slender
person this was too heavy for her. But a beautiful well made product. Would recommend it....it is great. Got a great price with codes and fast service.
- Best Uses: Airplane travel , Commuting, Day Trips, Extended trips , Office, School
- Describe Yourself: Career, Classic, Comfort-Oriented, Practical
- Pros: Attractive, Comfortable , Durable , Good Strap Length, High Quality, Roomy
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Reviewed by kranly from Superior, CO on Thursday, October 27, 2011I am THRILLED with this purchase. The quality of the leather reminds me of the OLD Coach bags - thick yet supple. The bag iself is a traditional messenger style without being too large to use everyday. The main compartment has a flap that secures with magnetic snaps and there is a zipper underneath the flap, which is great for travel(theft prevention & secure storage if laid on side under airplane seat). I got the black, which has stylish nickel hardware. All in all, this is one classy bag. Appropriate for men or women. I'm a woman, but I'd buy the brown for my husband in a second if they still had it!
- Best Uses: Daily as a purse, Tote bag, Travel
- Pros: High-quality leather, Lined inside, Magnetic snap closure, Manageable size