About Atlas Elektra 1223 Snowshoes (For Women)
Closeouts. Shaped to accommodate a woman's natural gait and equipped with one of Atlas' most tenacious traction systems to date, the Atlas Elektra 1223 snowshoe penetrates even the firmest snow, while the weight-activated StabiLock Rear Traction optimizes weight distribution for sure footing on technical mountain terrain.
Specs about Atlas Elektra 1223 Snowshoes (For Women)
- Weight capacity: 80-160 lb.
- Crampon: Zodiac toe crampon, StabiLock rear traction
- Heel lift: Yes
- Frame material: 7075 aluminum
- Decking material: Duratek nylon
- Crampon material: Stainless steel
- Weight: 3 lb. 9.9 oz.
- Dimensions: 8-1/2 x 23"
- Gender: Women
- Recommended use: Mountains
- Made in China
- Visit our Snowshoes Guide
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.