About Audrey Talbott Hank Pants - Bootcut (For Women)
Closeouts. Audrey Talbott's Hank pants are lightweight and smooth with some stretch for a dream-like fit and an appearance on the dressier side of casual.
- Audrey Talbott apparel is marked by sumptuous materials, rich textures and classic styles
- 2" contour band with plaid facing sits at natural waist
- Zip fly with double flat-hook closure
- Belt loops accommodate 2-½" belt
- Hand pockets
- Bootcut leg
- Inseam: 33" (based on size 12)
- Leg opening: 22"
- Fabric: 60% cotton, 37% polyester, 3% spandex
- Care: Dry clean
- Classic Fit
- Made in China
- Visit our Pant Fit Guide
Specs about Audrey Talbott Hank Pants - Bootcut (For Women)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Reviewed by deltaalpha from Hotrock CO on Tuesday, February 19, 2013There is a tiny bit of stretch in the material which makes them more comfortable than my normal dress trousers. The rise is a little shorter than I am used to but not uncomfortable. At 5'6", the length is good for me. I can wear heels or flats and not be too short or too long.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mountain Woman from Sierra Nevada Mountains on Tuesday, October 30, 2012Returned them. Odd fit.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Cons: Irregular Fit, Uncomfortable
- Describe Yourself: Classic
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Waist: Feels too small
- Was this a gift?: No
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.