Customer Reviews Of:
August Silk Boiled Wool Cape (For Women)
- Generous rib-knit collar with matching 3" hem
- Beautiful cable detail at center front
- Length: 27" (based on small)
- Fabric: Wool
- Care: Dry Clean
- Generous Fit
- Made in China
Average Rating based on 5 reviews 4.600000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Hockey Veterinarian from Chelmsford, MA on Monday, October 8, 2012I needed a poncho because of upcoming shoulder surgery, and this one fit the bill especially for this price. I just want to stay warm without worrying about getting my arm through a sleeve and this works well. The wool is not of the absolute highest quality, but it looks nice and is warm. I'm pleased with the purchase.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Describe Yourself: Gym Rat
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Comfortable, Stylish, Warm
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Shopping Girl from Kitsap County, Wa on Saturday, December 10, 2011Wear it with jeans, cords are any pants and you have a great, comfortable look.
It could be alittle warmer. Good for a cool day, not a cold day.
- Best Uses: Causal shopping, Your hands are free
- Cons: Could be softer, Could be thicker
- Pros: Good for a cool day, Warm and comfortable
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Carrie from Tennessee on Friday, December 9, 2011I'm short and was afraid this would dwarf me, but it doesn't. I feel good when I'm wearing it.
- Best Uses: Lunches, Shopping, To church, With jeans, With long skirt, With slacks
- Pros: Made well, Stylish, Warm
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Chapelashelle from Chicago IL on Friday, November 11, 2011This stylish piece of clothing has stood the test of time.
Classic fashion that is practical. Love it.
- Best Uses: Casual, Everyday, Travel
- Pros: Practical, Soft, Stylish, Versatile, Warm
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Keeping Warm from Illinois on Tuesday, November 8, 2011I broke my arm several weeks ago & needed something that will cover the arm & keep me warm at the same time. We get some nasty cold fall days in my area~this cape has been a blessing. Have worn it to outdoor events as well as church, shopping etc. I was never a fan of capes, but most certainly will continue to wear this one well after my arm is healed. Stylish warmth.
- Best Uses: Can dress it up or down, Great with jeans, Nice enough for night out
- Pros: Blocks the wind, Flattering shape