Average Rating based on 5 reviews 4.600000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by rosebud from Washington State on Sunday, February 24, 2013smooth tight knit; flower and ruffle has nice drape
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Judy from Downingtown, PA on Monday, March 26, 2012I bought this sweater in creamy white as a gift for my 13-year-old granddaughter last year, and she loved it. Bought it again in red this year, also for her. Very pretty, very soft.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night/Night Out, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Trendy/Stylish Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Flattering, Great Color, Lightweight, Soft, Stylish, Versatile
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Verified Buyer Reviewed by promovida from Colorado on Thursday, December 22, 2011This is attractive but the color was not as rose as the photo showed. I like the fit, it is flattering due to a bit of lycra.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Cyber Terrapin from Eastern Shore of Maryland on Wednesday, October 26, 2011I am tall and arm length is a problem for me. I returned for a larger size, but even the smaller size had adequate arm length.
The rosette is large. With the gathered detail at the bodice, it has a very flattering fit. This will be a hit this holiday season.
- Best Uses: Parties
- Cons: Seems to run small
- Pros: Light Weight, Subdued eloquence
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Judy from Downingtown, PA on Thursday, September 15, 2011Bought this as a gift for my teen granddaughter. It's very soft, beautiful lines, graceful vertical puckers below the rosette.