Wonderful Barbour Jacket!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mary the Mom from Seattle, WA on Tuesday, December 7, 2010
This was a great find. I bought a waxed cotton Barbour jacket twenty years ago and wore it constantly for years, then tried a lightweight quilted one from Barbour which is almost too light. This one with the light fleece lining makes it cozy and light. The fit around hips did seem a bit close at first like other reviewers warned, but I unsnapped the snaps at the sides and it's fine. Also, if necessary, while driving or sitting, I can unzip the lower zipper of the double zipper a few inches.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night/Night Out, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Blocks Wind, Comfortable, Flattering, High Quality, Nice Color, Stylish, Versatile, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: