About Barbour Waxed Cotton Bedale Parka (For Women)
Closeouts. Barbour of England's Bedale parka of waxed cotton has a water-repellent shell, flannel lining and warm polyester insulation for a classic British look and classic comfort for days on the Scottish moors or old London itself.
- Waxed cotton shell blocks rain, mist and snow
- Heavy-duty brass front zipper
- Hip-length style
- Flannel-lined handwarmers and bellows cargo pockets
- Inner security pocket
- Corduroy collar lining
- Impeccable Old World quality
- Length: 31"
- Shell is 100% cotton
- Lining is 60% wool, 23% nylon, 17% cotton
- Lower body and sleeve lining is nylon
- Polyester insulation
- Wipe clean, hang dry
- Relaxed Fit
- Closeouts. Great Britain.
- Size UK(US): 6(2) 8(4) 10(6) 12(8) 14(10) 16(12) 18(14)
- Sorry, we cannot ship this item to Europe.
Specs about Barbour Waxed Cotton Bedale Parka (For Women)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Reviewed by few from Tn on Thursday, December 6, 2007Great waterproof coat for barn chores, riding, etc..
- Best Uses: Bad Weather
- Describe Yourself: Career, Conservative
- Pros: Attractive Design, Durable, Good Cut
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.