Great Boot, Runs a Little Small
Reviewed by BeeBear from Chattanooga, TN on Thursday, April 5, 2012
I Love These Boots!!! They are everything I wanted, just runs a bit small. I always wear a size 9, so that is what I ordered. The boots do fit, but my toes are at the very end with no socks on. If they stretch after a few wears, then they may be just fine. Otherwise, if I had it to do over again, I would order the next size up.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Conservative
- Pros: Comfortable, Cute, Durable, Good Cushioning, Stylish, Well Made
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Width: Feels true to width