comfortable and cute, great value
Verified Buyer Reviewed by busymom from sf bay area on Friday, May 4, 2012
I bought these for my teenage daughter and she loves them and received a compliment within the first week of wearing them. The lining is not as soft as some other brands of boots (like Ugg or Emu), but that fact is not unexpected considering the price I paid for the boots. My daughter wears a size 10 shoe and these boots do not make her feet look huge.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, School
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Conservative
- Pros: Comfortable, Cute, Stable, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width