About Bergans of Norway Helium 40L Backpack (For Men)
Closeouts. Made by the company that originally patented the backpack, the Bergans of Norway Helium 40L backpack offers a compact, ultralight design and an adjustable torso length for a customized fit. The classic top-loading, alpine style is ideal for trekking, skiing and climbing, and the vertical front panel access makes it easy to find gear in the spacious main compartment.
Specs about Bergans of Norway Helium 40L Backpack (For Men)
- Recommended user height: 63 to 72.8" (160 to 185cm)
- Adjustable torso: Yes
- Pack material: 210 denier nylon, 420 denier nylon, 70 denier nylon
- Frame type: Internal
- Frame material: Spring steel wire frame and single aluminum stay
- Pack loading: Top and front
- Ski carry: Yes
- Recommended use: Nordic skiing,Skiing
- Dimensions: 21 to 30x11x8.25"
- Pack capacity: 2440 cu.in.
- Volume liters: 40
- Weight: 2 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Backpack Guide
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.