Berkley Trout Dough Spinning Rod/Reel Combo - 2-Piece, 7’, Ultralight
About Berkley Trout Dough Spinning Rod/Reel Combo - 2-Piece, 7’, Ultralight
Closeouts. Whether you're in for browns, rainbows, brookies or cuts, you'll love targeting them all with Berkley's Trout Dough spinning rod and reel combo. The well-balanced, smooth-casting duo pairs a Uni-Directional fiberglass blank with a finely tuned lightweight reel that utilizes a dependable 5+1 reel bearing system.
Specs about Berkley Trout Dough Spinning Rod/Reel Combo - 2-Piece, 7’, Ultralight
- Rod action: Moderate; Rod power: Ultralight; Lure rating: 1/31-1/4 oz.; Line rating: 1-6 lb.; Reel mono capacity: 110 yds./1 lb.; Reel materials: Graphite, aluminum
- Length: 7'
- Number of pieces: 2
- Type of grip: One handed
- Type of cork: Natural
- Reel seat material: Composite
- Spacer material: Composite
- Rod material: Fiberglass
- Guide material: Stainless steel guide frames with stainless steel inserts
- Recommended use: Freshwater
- Made in China
- Prop 65: This product may contain a chemical or substance known to the state of California to potentially cause reproductive harm
- Visit our Fishing Rod and Reel Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Crappie RodsVerified Buyer Reviewed by MC from Florida on Tuesday, October 16, 2018Bought 4 of these for crappie fishing, pulling jigs. Can see the green rods on the strike better than dark colored rods.
Ultralight action was perfect for my application. Great price as always,
Great gearVerified Buyer Reviewed by Tao from Arkansas on Wednesday, January 24, 2018It’s my best purchasing recently!
Great comboVerified Buyer Reviewed by TScott from Kentucky on Tuesday, January 9, 2018I Bought this for trout, crappie and red ear fishing. I am buying another one soon. Casts really far and can't beast the price.
Fantastic Rod And Reel!Verified Buyer Reviewed by D3PO from Washington on Wednesday, December 27, 2017This is a really nice combo. I use this rod/reel to toss light jigs, spoons and inline spinners. The slow action gives it a really nice feeling. I have been able to successfully target trout, rock bass and even squid.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.