Verified Buyer Reviewed by Leslibeth from Upstate New York on Monday, January 16, 2012
I have a really small head and the x-small was the perfect size. The helmet is very comfortable when on and fairly lightweight. I wore it on a 40 degree day and there was plenty of ventilation to keep me from overheating. Likewise when I wore it on a 15 degree day with a balaclava underneath, I was plenty warm. The only issue I could see was that there wasn't a ton of adjustment for the helmet. The liner is removable, but it didn't have any extra pads for adjustment. The helmet fit me great, but I'm not sure it would fit everyone quite so well without some way to adjust it inside.
- Best Uses: Downhill, Skiing, Snowboarding
- Cons: Difficult to Adjust
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight, Protective, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No