About Betmar Safari Hat (For Women)
Closeouts. Layer upon layer of textured ribbons comprise the body of this packable Safari hat from Betmar, giving it marvelous textural depth.
- Trimmed with a dual corded band, coconut ring and wooden beads
- Light composite wiring around brim allows shaping
- Brim: 4¼"
- Fabric: Polyester
- Care: Spot clean
- Made in China.
- Size: One size fits most
Specs about Betmar Safari Hat (For Women)
|Head Size||20 1/2 - 20 3/4||20 1/2 - 20 3/4||21 7/8 - 22 1/4||22 5/8 - 23||23 1/2 - 23 7/8||24 1/4 - 24-5/8|
|Hat Size||6 1/2 - 6 5/8||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||7 - 7 1/8||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||7 3/4 - 7 7/8|
Note: To measure your head size correctly, measure around the largest part of your head, with the tape measure just above the brow. The adult head sizes above (in approximate inches) should put you in the general size range.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Brooke from Denver on Tuesday, January 22, 2013Great shade hat that will travel easily and still look great after being in a suitcase, comfortable and attractive
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Emily from Portage, IN on Tuesday, August 21, 2012Bought this for a cruise vacation! I wore it all the time! I have a big head so it was a bit tight, but that came in handy when the wind blew! Very comfortable and a great price for a good hat. Love the sun protection!
- Pros: Breathes Well, Comfortable, Easy To Put On, Fun To Wear
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Flying Dutchman from Grand Rapids, MI on Monday, August 6, 2012I bought two of these Betmar Safari hats for my wife . . . the purple and the coral. These hats are easily packable. They have a very nice textural depth. and are trimmed with a dual corded band and coconut ring ornament. and, of course, it was another great STP deal!
- Best Uses: Beach, General Outdoors, Just For Fun, Picnics, Standing Out, Walks, Work Party
- Cons: Unknown
- Describe Yourself: Adventurous, Bargain Shopper, Classic, Comfort-Oriented, Conservative
- Pros: Breathes Well, Can Be Shaped, Comfortable, Easy To Put On, Fun To Wear, Packable, Stylish, Unique, Versatile
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Verified Buyer Reviewed by pianogirl from Boston, MA on Wednesday, August 1, 2012This is a gorgeous hat - beautiful mauve color, nice design. The only downside is that it's just a little too small around, so I can't pull it all the way on. I don't have an unusually large head, so I would say it runs a tad small. I'm keeping it, though, because it looks great and fits ok as long as I leave just a little room between my head and the crown of the hat.
- Pros: Breathes Well, Easy To Put On, Fun To Wear, Stylish
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by SafariBeans from Hightstown, NJ on Wednesday, August 1, 2012I dislike wearning hats, but I'll make an exception in this case. It looks fantastic, the price was right, and I enjoy wearing it so much that I will be donning it at home as well as on safari in Africa.
- Describe Yourself: Classic, Comfort-Oriented
- Pros: Breathes Well, Comfortable, Easy To Put On, Fun To Wear, Stylish, Unique
- Was this a gift?: No
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.