Bette & Court Swing Polo Shirt - UPF 30+, Short Sleeve (For Women)
About Bette & Court Swing Polo Shirt - UPF 30+, Short Sleeve (For Women)
Closeouts. Hit your stride in Bette & Court's Swing polo shirt. Moisture wicking, breathable and lightweight, this quick-drying, stylish knit shirt is infused with four-way stretch for unrestricted movement and comfort swing after swing.
Specs about Bette & Court Swing Polo Shirt - UPF 30+, Short Sleeve (For Women)
- UPF: 30
- Short sleeves
- Fabric: 92% nylon, 8% spandex
- Care: Machine wash, dry flat
- Made in Viet Nam or Taiwan
Bette & Court Womens Size Chart
Note: Measurements are in inches. Bust - Measure arond the chest at the fullest point of the bust. Waist - Measure around your natural waistline. Most of ladies bottoms are about 1/2" below normal waistline if your measurement there is different, then go by that measure. Hips - Measure around fullest point of seat while standing. approximately 8" below waist.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
1) Fit, true to size, maybe a little bigger cut than most "performance" t shirts in the midsection. I like them snug and this is not tig... Read More
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Rider/hiker from Oh on Monday, April 18, 2016As a horseback rider I go through polo shirts like no ones business. Every year I buy a few more. We'll see how these hold up but here are the major highlights;
1) Fit, true to size, maybe a little bigger cut than most "performance" t shirts in the midsection. I like them snug and this is not tight
2) Sleeves are long enough that people won't know if you shaved your armpits every day that week or not which is a plus
3) Colors are nice, I got the gray (lighter gray) and blue color. Both are flattering
4) Hemline is slightly scoped in the front and back which makes for a nice outline tucked or untucked
5) Washing - haven't tried yet by my other shirts of this brand wash well so I expect the same
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.