About BIA Cordon Bleu Sweep Coupe Salad Plates - Set of 4, Porcelain
Closeouts. BIA Cordon Bleu's Sweep Coupe salad plates are as elegant as they are classic, crafted of chip- and thermal-shock-resistant porcelain for years of use.
- Based in California, BIA Cordon Bleu is a celebrated manufacturer of fine porcelain and stoneware bakeware and dinnerware
- Classic and contemporary shapes are enhanced by unique glazing techniques
- Porcelain is fired at high temperatures, making it non-porous and hygienic
- Won't absorb fats, odors or bacteria
- Chip- and thermal-shock resistant
- Durable enough to use in the oven, freezer and fridge
- Set of four
- Diameter: 8-1/2"
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Material: Porcelain
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Made in Indonesia
Specs about BIA Cordon Bleu Sweep Coupe Salad Plates - Set of 4, Porcelain
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by humble novice from Bellingham WA on Tuesday, October 9, 2012good for a large salad plate, or a small dinner plate
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ACT MA from Massachusetts on Wednesday, September 26, 2012Previously bought the dinner and dessert plates, but think this size will be the most used, Great for sandwiches, and for portion-controlled dinners.
- Best Uses: Sandwiches, Small Dinner Plate
- Pros: Classic clean lines
Verified Buyer Reviewed by triptakers from NJ on Friday, May 25, 2012I got bowls, full sized plates & these at the same time. Thrilled with them - simple, elegant design, microwave & dishwasher safe, and they've taken more than one bump on the counter without cracking or breaking.
- Best Uses: daily, holidays
- Pros: Attractive, Durable
Verified Buyer Reviewed by jwelkin from Lago Vista TX on Friday, February 10, 2012These are nice plates, big enough for most meals. They're well made and heavy for their size.
- Best Uses: Every day meals
- Pros: Clean design, Nice size
Verified Buyer Reviewed by looking4bargains from Baltimore on Thursday, December 22, 2011The set is very nice. I like the minimal decorative edge.
- Best Uses: Lunch plates, Salads
- Pros: Appears to be well made, Good size
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.