Customer Reviews Of:
BIA Cordon Bleu Sweep Mugs - Set of 4, Porcelain
Closeouts. BIA Cordon Bleu's Sweep mugs are as elegant as they are classic, crafted of chip- and thermal-shock-resistant porcelain for years of use.
- Based in California, BIA Cordon Bleu is a celebrated manufacturer of fine porcelain and stoneware bakeware and dinnerware
- Classic and contemporary shapes are enhanced by unique glazing techniques
- Porcelain is fired at high temperatures, making it non-porous and hygienic
- Won't absorb fats, odors or bacteria
- Chip- and thermal-shock resistant
- Durable enough to use in the oven, freezer and fridge
- Set of four
- Height: 4-1/4"
- Diameter: 3-5/8"
- Width with handle: 5"
- Weight: 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Material: Porcelain
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Made in Indonesia
Average Rating based on 13 reviews 4.615384 0 5
Reviewed by Sherri from Iowa on Wednesday, May 29, 2013I love these cups! Just the right size and I love that they are not made in China. Wish they would have had more in stock....I would have bought 1-2 more sets of them.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Footie from Bend, OR on Monday, November 19, 2012I purchased these to bake mini apple pies in for Thanksgiving. They are oven proof,perfect size and can be given to guest when they leave. Being a nice white, guests names can be written on to make them extra special.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by JoanneK from Barrington,IL on Wednesday, October 31, 2012I like them . Easy to make hot chocolate without spilling when stirring it.
Probably too big for coffee - or other hot liquids- it will get cold before you drink 16 oz of it.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by jimmy johnson from chicago on Thursday, October 25, 2012good stuff sierra
- Best Uses: Coffee Or Ice Cream
- Pros: Not From China And Large
Verified Buyer Reviewed by flowers from RI on Thursday, October 18, 2012glad I bought this product
- Best Uses: Coffee Hot Chocolate Or
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Maksie's Mommy from Bay Area, CA on Monday, April 16, 2012Lovely mugs. 13 oz capacity. Handle feels nice in hand.
- Best Uses: Hot beverages
- Cons: none
- Pros: larger than expected, Well balanced
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ShyAuthor from TX on Thursday, March 29, 2012These mugs hold plenty, are attractive, and they microwave and wash well. Very pleased.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Still Hiking from Cleveland, OH on Saturday, March 3, 2012I bought 8 of these to go with simple white dishes - looks good - nice for casual beverage service. Sturdy but not heavy. Can't beat these for the price.
- Pros: Functional, Simple style - casual
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Susan from Warren, RI on Tuesday, February 7, 2012Too big, too clunky, roundish bottom (too easy to knock over).
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Slow walker from Whittier, CA on Sunday, January 29, 2012Finish on this mug is very good, no imperfections