About Big Sky Silver Carnelian Twig Ring (For Women)
Closeouts. Like an outcropping of orange-red lichen in a mountain forest, the carnelian stone brightens the twig-like setting of this nature-inspired ring from Big Sky Silver.
- Big Sky Silver artisans take their inspiration from nature to create wearable art as unique and passionate as your own love of the outdoors
- Crafted in sterling silver with an antique patina and tarnish-resistant finish
- Setting dimensions: 1/4x3/8"
- Stone: 5x7.5mm
- Weight: 0.1 oz.
- Material: Sterling silver, carnelian
- Made in China
Specs about Big Sky Silver Carnelian Twig Ring (For Women)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by SoCalVal from Southern California on Friday, November 23, 2012A very cute ring that stacks easily with others. The stone and the twig design are both distinctive enough that it also works well by itself.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Redheaded momcat from Northern Minnesota on Friday, October 26, 2012Pretty ring! - until the stone fell out and couldn't be found. I should have known better, because the same thing happened to me with another Big Sky ring. I ordered this one because I thought the metal edge was high enough to hold the stone in place. Wrong! Don't bother with this one
Verified Buyer Reviewed by pianoplayer from Utah on Sunday, October 21, 2012The ring is very lovely and delicate. After wearing it for about 4 days, I noticed the stone was gone from the center. Having put the ring in my purse just a day before I found the stone and reglued it. Had the stone not been in my purse I would have been very upset that this happened and would have returned it.
- Best Uses: Anytime Or Any Where
- Cons: Not enough adhesive, The Stone Fell Out
- Pros: Fit true to size, Very Nice Ring
Reviewed by Mrs. Melons from Salt Lake City on Monday, October 15, 2012It was pretty and was just what I expected, but the stone fell out within an hour of wearing it for the first time! I couldn't find the stone, and since I had some other stuff to send back, I sent it back and got my money back. I was disappointed to have to do that, though.
Check the stone when you get yours--make sure it's glued in well!
- Best Uses: Decorative
- Cons: bad glue, stone fell out
- Pros: Great price, Great Textures, Nice color, Pretty
Verified Buyer Reviewed by JC LUVS RINGS from Valley Stream, NY on Tuesday, September 25, 2012Packaged nicely fast delievery
- Best Uses: Everyday, Great Ring To Stack With
- Cons: Need More Color Stones
- Pros: Color Is A Nice Burnt Red, Feels Comfortable On Fing, Fits true to size, Just like the picture
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.