Verified Buyer Reviewed by JTOP from Topeka, KS on Monday, November 22, 2010
I usually wear a 34 waist. I bought these as 33. They fit great. Just take that into consideration...they run about 1/2 size big in the waist...the unhemmed legs must be finished by a tailor. These pants do have a nice finish on them...no need to iron.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night/Night Out, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Great Color, High Quality, Washes Well, Wrinkle-Free
- Waist: Feels true to size