Italian tailoring, all-American look.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Drake from Princeton, NJ on Tuesday, November 30, 2010
If you like Armani, Versace, et al because you like wearing clothes that actually fit you, and most American men's clothes make you look like a butt-less, poorly tailored slouch or an adolescent posing as a grownup, you will LOVE THESE! I own most of the M3 varieties on the ST site (4 at current count). I'm 6'3", about 165 lbs. (155-165 in Manhattan, 165-170 elsewhere), normally wear a size 30, and Bill's M3s size 32 always fit impeccably after washing, very consistent sizing. I have the hems tailored, and the cost is still a fraction of what I'm used to paying for pants. Seriously, these make me happy to dress like an American for a change.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night/Night Out, Special Occasions, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Cons: Order 1 size above
- Describe Yourself: Trendy/Stylish Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Amazing tailoring, Comfortable, Fit beautifully, Flattering, High Quality
- Waist: Feels true to size