Customer Reviews Of:
Bills Khakis Oxford Brooklyn Check Shirt - Long Sleeve (For Men)
Average Rating based on 4 reviews 4.250000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Rob in Virginia from Northern Virginia / DC Suburbs on Tuesday, October 16, 2012I wear this shirt with a pair of Khakis for a dressed-up casual look on the weekends for dinners out, running errands and anywhere that I want to look casual but well-dressed. The material seems substantial and of high quality and the shirt appears well-constructed. The fit is generous without being blousy. The shirt isn't the cheapest you can buy, but it is well worth the money spent.
- Best Uses: Casual Fridays, Dress-down With Jeans, Dress-up With Khakis, Under Blazer For Office
- Pros: Classic style, Comfortable fit, Quality of material, Quality Of Tailoring
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Fabcom from Virginia, USA on Monday, October 15, 2012Very nice looking oxford fabric shirt. I wish I had ordered this one and some in other patterns earlier while my size was still in stock!
- Best Uses: Business Casual
- Cons: none
- Pros: Made in USA, Quality of construction, Quality of material
Verified Buyer Reviewed by David from Australia on Tuesday, July 31, 2012Nice looking shirt and fits well.
- Pros: Fits Well, Nice Material
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Nick from Collingswood, NJ on Saturday, July 28, 2012A very good sport shirt, versatile enough to be worn casually or dressed up with a blazer. The best aspect is the lightweight oxford cloth - breathable but substantial enough to feel like quality material.
The main drawback is the sizing, which is a bit generous. There is a tailored version of the shirt that may be a better fit for slimmer builds.
But that is not enough to detract significantly from an excellent garment.
- Best Uses: Casual, Under a blazer
- Cons: Generous fit
- Pros: Light Weight Oxford Cloth, Nice pattern and color