About Birkenstock Malibu Sandals (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. Enjoy Birkenstock’s foot-healthy comfort in the Malibu sandal, a waterproof, sport-friendly version of the classic sandal.
Specs about Birkenstock Malibu Sandals (For Men and Women)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by JEWELS from MUSKEGON MI on Saturday, January 14, 2012alto these are mens I brought it for myself I love them
- Best Uses: Everyday
- Describe Yourself: Casual
- Pros: Comfortable
Verified Buyer Reviewed by pj from new york on Wednesday, July 7, 2010great rubber sandal, but a bit stiff; waterproof...ran very wide for me and i had to use the last hole on the strap...good alternative to flip-flops
- Best Uses: Beach, Everyday
- Cons: Needs Break-in, Too Wide
- Describe Yourself: Alternative, Casual
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels too wide
Verified Buyer Reviewed by jwelkin from central TX on Thursday, April 22, 2010We love Birkys for growing feet but young men tend to wreck them rather rapidly. These are not so immediately comfortable as other Birkenstocks but make up for it in sheer durability and waterproofness.
- Best Uses: Daily hard use for boys, Shower shoes at camp
- Pros: Famous Birky comfort, Nearly indestructible, Waterproof
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Louise from Corvallis, OR on Friday, April 9, 2010These fit a tad smaller than the standard cork soles of other Birkenstocks due to the molded plastic being thicker. The straps lay at a weird angle causing them to rub. I returned them.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mama from Ormond Beach, FL. on Thursday, April 8, 2010have always loved Birkenstock...not this time. Poor design..shoe useless.
- Best Uses: Short term walking
- Cons: Poor Design, Straps pinch feet
- Pros: Birkenstock footbed, price
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.