Worst design ever
Reviewed by Feldspars from NC on Sunday, May 19, 2013
Bought 5 as gifts. My lamp broke and I thought I was at fault in not understanding the directions. To hear the same thing happened to he other 4 leads me to believe it's the lamp. The 4 recipients are experienced campers. The lamp is made so poorly that each broke when trying to insert the battery. I could understand the 12 year old having difficulty and perhaps forcing it but not the other 4 adults. Very disappointed.
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: