Average Rating based on 18 reviews 4.611111 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by The B from Poconos on Saturday, November 24, 2012I bought this for my wife and she likes the color/design. It is compact and very bright for it's size. Would be serviceable for night skiing or any similar performance situation. The switch is a little complicated to operate but just takes a little getting use to.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jack the outdoors enthusiast from Memphis, TN on Thursday, November 8, 2012Great lamp for a great price.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Emergency, Running
- Pros: Bright, Easy to operate, Lightweight
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Dr Slim from Grand Canyon on Tuesday, November 6, 2012I usually carry my headlamp in my hand because I don't like the shadows it casts when I wear it on my head. This light has two bulbs which cast a great, no shadows light.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mary from Springdale, UT on Wednesday, October 17, 2012This one is no exception. It is effective and very comfortable. Everyone should have a headlamp.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by JB from Chadron,NE on Wednesday, October 3, 2012So lightweight and bright for night walking dogs, camping. Always travel with this light, (we have two)
- Best Uses: Use For Night Walking Dog
- Cons: none
- Pros: This Is An Awsome Light
Verified Buyer Reviewed by The dawn of day from Denver, CO on Monday, September 24, 2012This is a great product. I've wanted one for a few years. Now that I have one I want to order a second for my partner.
- Best Uses: Biking At Night, Camping Tons Of Uses, Read By The Fire, See Hard To Find Places
- Cons: Need Padding 4 Forehead
- Pros: Adjustable, Flexible, Light Dims And Flashes, So many uses
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ScoopGear from Rocky River, OH on Wednesday, September 5, 2012I use it to read in bed and like the ease of changing the angle of the light.
- Best Uses: I Love It For Reading
- Pros: Fun colors, Light Weight, Plus A Flashing Mode, Two Levels Of Light
Verified Buyer Reviewed by camping mom from NC on Monday, September 3, 2012I do a lot of casual camping and needed a new headlamp to replace a lost one. This one seems like it will be just fine. I just got it, so can't comment on how long it lasts, battery life, etc., but it seems well made, plenty bright for walking around in the dark, comfortable.
- Best Uses: Camping
- Pros: Adjustable settings, Bright, Comfortable, Sturdy