About Black Diamond Equipment Quantum 55 Backpack
Closeouts. The Quantum 55 is Black Diamond Equipment's premium alpine/expedition pack. A blend of light weight and extreme load-carrying ability allows the hardcore alpinist to comfortably haul essentials into the high country.
- V-Flex suspension with bivy pad
- Durable and water-shedding VX21 laminated nylon fabric
- Top-loading design with side zip access
- Floating top lid
- Spindrift collar for added capacity
- Adjustable top pocket with rope strap
- Padded hipbelt and shoulder strap
- Crampon patch with straps
- Ice tool loops and straps
- Three-point haul system
- Hydration sleeve
- Internal frame
- Fits torsos: 16-19"
- Capacity: 3234 cu.in.
- Weight: 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Fits torsos: 18-½ to 21-½"
- Capacity: 3357 cu.in.
- Weight: 4 lb.
- Waistbelt: Adjusts to 56"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 29x14x11-½"
- Material: Durable and water-shedding VX 21, Dimension Polyant laminated fabric and lightweight 30 denier siliconized lining fabric
- Made in Philippines
- U.S. shipments only.
- Visit our Backpack Guide
Specs about Black Diamond Equipment Quantum 55 Backpack
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.