Black Diamond Equipment Swift AT Ski Boots - Dynafit Compatible (For Women)
About Black Diamond Equipment Swift AT Ski Boots - Dynafit Compatible (For Women)
Closeouts. Black Diamond Equipment Swift AT ski boots live up to their name. The lightweight thermoformable liner has a BOA® lacing system for a precise fit, and the three-buckle design is suitable for long climbs and aggressive descents.
Specs about Black Diamond Equipment Swift AT Ski Boots - Dynafit Compatible (For Women)
- Ski/Walk mode
- Power strap
- Recommended use: Alpine Touring,Alpine
- Binding compatibility: Alpine,Alpine Touring,Tech
- Forward lean: 14 or 18 degrees
- Flex index: 100
- Number of buckles: 3
- Removable liner: Thermoformable
- Outsole: Rubber
- Height: 12"
- Last width: 105+mm
- Weight (pair): 6 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in Thailand
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Double A from Lander WY on Thursday, January 24, 2013Bought these as a gift, she used them for the first time this past weekend and really like the way they felt and skied. No major issues.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“How do I know what size I need? I wear a European size 39 in most footwear (from casual shoes to ice climbing boots), and women's 8.5- 9 otherwise. Thanks!”
If you hover your mouse over or click on the sizes the relevant shoe size will appear.|I.E 25 (US: Size 8-8Â½) 25 (US: Size 8-8Â½)