About Blizzard 2015/16 Zero G 078 Alpine Skis
Closeouts. Blizzard's Zero G 078 alpine skis are designed for backcountry enthusiasts and ski mountaineers seeking an ultralight touring machine. LiteCore construction and built-in sidewalls offer outstanding control and consistent pressure along the ski's entire length, so you're confident when descending steep couloirs in variable snow.
Specs about Blizzard 2015/16 Zero G 078 Alpine Skis
- Core material: Poplar, Bamboo, ISO-Wood
- Base material: Sintered Graphite
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall
- Profile: Rocker-camber-rocker
- Tail: Notched
- Overall weight: 6 lb. 2 oz.
- Tip width: 115mm
- Waist width: 78mm
- Tail width: 102mm
- Turn radius: 17m
- Recommended use: Alpine Touring
- Made in Austria
- Gender Men
- Return information
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.