About Blizzard 2016/17 Spur Alpine Skis
Closeouts. Blizzard Spur alpine skis are built for deep days and steep, untracked lines. Stable at speed but surfy enough to be playful, the Spur has a whopping 125mm underfoot and Carbon Flipcore technology for reduced swing weight.
Specs about Blizzard 2016/17 Spur Alpine Skis
- Core material: Poplar-bamboo-ISO-wood
- Base material: Sintered
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall
- Profile: Rocker-flat-rocker
- Tail: Raised
- Overall weight: 10 lb. 8 oz.
- Tip width: 146mm
- Waist width: 125mm
- Tail width: 134mm
- Turn radius: 28.5m
- Recommended use: All Mountain,Freeride,Powder
- Made in Austria
- Gender Men
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.