About Blizzard The Origin Alpine Skis - Twin Tip
Closeouts. Lightweight and snappy, The Origin skis from Blizzard feature solid sandwich wood core and twin tip design for amazing performance in the park or pipe.
- Ideal for park and pipe or freestyle
- Designed for the intermediate-to-expert level skier
- Fiberglass top sheet and sandwich wood core construction
- Twin tip and equipped with a Metal Tail Protector
- Sidecut dimensions: 116/80/107mm
- Turn radius: 16.5m
- Weight: 6 lb. 12 oz. (based on 171)
- Core: Wood
- Edge: Steel
- Made in Austria
- Bindings are not mounted; we recommend that you have your bindings mounted by a certified technician
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
Specs about Blizzard The Origin Alpine Skis - Twin Tip
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
The Blizzard The Origin Alpine Skis do not come with bindings
“There is no sizing information on your website. Please advise what height or weight range the 171cm ski suits”
The weight range for the 171cm is 170-195 lbs.
This ski is ideal for park and pipe or freestyle. The Origin was designed for the intermediate-to-expert level skier. Though just because these skis are used mostly for the pipe and park, don't limit yourself there. Ride these skis all over the mountain.