We all love spending time in the outdoors but we still want to camp in comfort. ALPS Mountaineering offers many different products to help you comfortably enjoy your time in the outdoors. Keep reading to learn more about this brand and be sure to enter our ALPS Mountaineering giveaway.
ALPS Mountaineering is a family-owned business located in rural Missouri. The company was started when Dennis Brune left Kelty in 1994 to spend more time with his family. Since that time, ALPS Mountaineering has grown into a true family company as Dennis has hired his wife, 2 sons, daughter and daughter-in-law to all work for the company.
ALPS Mountaineering develops durable products that are testing in the outdoors to make sure they perform well and stand up to repeated use. Not only are ALPS products tough and durable, they're priced reasonably to allow more people to afford the products they need to enjoy the outdoors.
At Sierra Trading Post, you'll find sleeping pads, camp mattresses, 3-season tents, camp chairs, cots and sleeping bags. Check out a few of our favorites and be sure to enter the giveaway below.
Top Products from ALPS Mountaineering
1. ALPS Mountaineering Zenith 2 AL Tent - 2-Person, 3-Season - The improved design of the Zenith 2 AL tent by ALPS Mountaineering offers maximum weather protection and more headroom for sitting up during a downpour.
2. ALPS Mountaineering Summit Tent - 4-Person, 3-Season - Get a phenomenal buy on this roomy, high-quality ALPS Mountaineering Summit tent with a free-standing, two-pole design.
3. ALPS Mountaineering Steel Leisure Chair - ALPS Mountaineering's steel leisure chair is an ideal camping chair for those who think roughing it means no room service. Complete with arm rests and cup holder, it sets up in a flash.
4. ALPS Mountaineering 20°F Echo Lake Sleeping Bag - Synthetic, Mummy - Stay warm through chilly backcountry nights in the Echo Lake sleeping bag from ALPS Mountaineering, comfort rated to 20°F thanks to cozy polyester fiber batting insulation.
5. ALPS Mountaineering Dual Foam Sleeping Pad - The ALPS Mountaineering dual foam sleeping pad is constructed with an egg crate foam top and dense XPE foam bottom for cushioning and insulation.
6. ALPS Mountaineering Air Bed - Full, Rechargeable Pump - Who says you have to have an uncomfortable night's sleep when you're roughing it? ALPS Mountaineering's Full air bed infuses your camping trip with convenient, comfortable luxury.
ALPS Mountaineering Giveaway
Would you like to get your hands on a new tent or other product from ALPS Mountaineering? Simply leave us a comment below answering this question. Where's the most amazing spot you've ever camped.
Would you like to double your odds of winning this ALPS Mountaineering Giveaway? Share this link on Facebook, Twitter or other social sites then comment again to let us know where you shared it.
We will pick one winner to receive the ALPS Mountaineering Product of their choice. That's any ALPS Mountaineering product currently available on Sierra Trading Post (Check the Giveaway Terms and Conditions for any exclusions). The winner will be contacted by email and announced on the blog on Thursday 4/11/13.
Save Money on Outdoor Gear
Follow this link to save 25% off your order at Sierra Trading Post: 25% off*
*Some Restrictions Apply.