Backcountry skiing, winter camping and ice climbing can be brutal without the right gear. Well-built insulated outerwear is the key to staying warm and dry during your winter activities. Check out some new arrivals we've recently received from Arc'teryx and be sure to enter our Arc'teryx Giveaway at the bottom of this post.
Arc'teryx got its unique name from the first reptile to develop the ability to fly, freeing itself from the constraints of living on the ground. The outdoor brand designs and meticulously tests innovative gear and apparel for a loyal following of hardcore mountain athletes, outdoor adventurers and world travelers. You'll find carefully crafted waterproof, windproof and insulated ski pants, ski jackets, hardshells, softshells, gloves and more at Sierra Trading Post.
Hot New Arc'teryx Arrivals
1. Arc'teryx Epsilon SV Hoodie Jacket (For Women) - Constructed of highly breathable midweight bonded fleece with a wind-resistant exterior and moisture-wicking interior, the Arc'teryx Epsilon SV hoodie jacket is a versatile option for layering or wearing by itself.
2. Arc'teryx Aphix Hoodie Jacket - Insulated (For Men) - Excellent as a stand-alone jacket in cold weather or layered under a shell in extreme conditions.
3. Arc'teryx Sentinel 13 Gore-Tex® Pants - Waterproof (For Women) - Designed to maximize free-skiing performance, Arc'teryx Sentinel 13 pants provide protection and comfort in alpine conditions with a waterproof breathable Gore-Tex® membrane.
4. Arc'teryx Solita Jacket (For Women) - With its flexible, stretchy jersey-knit fabric, Arc'teryx's Solita jacket is a versatile piece for active days with thumbhole cuffs and anatomical shaping.
5. Arc'teryx Theta SV Gore-Tex® Bib Overalls - Waterproof (For Men) - Engineered for severe storms and serious weather, Arc'teryx Theta SV bib overalls feature Gore-Tex® Pro Shell three-layer technology that offers exceptional durability and waterproof breathable performance.
Arc'teryx Gear Giveaway!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Open only to legal U.S. residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older. See Official Rules at http://STP.me/BrandSpot for additional eligibility restrictions, prize descriptions/conditions, entry periods and complete details. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Sierra Trading Post, Inc. 5025 Campstool Rd., Cheyenne, WY 82007.