If you've been planning a hunting trip this fall you'll want to be sure and have warm clothing to keep you protected from the elements. Browning manufactures high quality hunting gear that will keep you warm and dry while in the outdoors. Keep reading to learn more about this brand then enter our Browning Giveaway at the bottom of this post.
In 1869, John Moses Browning assembled a slide rifle out of spare parts for his brother's birthday. Ten years later he received his first patent for a single shot rifle. The company has grown into one of the most recognizable brands for hunting gear.
In 1968 Browning introduced its first clothing line. You'll find great camouflage pants, jackets, gloves and other camouflage clothing from Browning at Sierra Trading Post. You'll also find warm sleeping bags, knives and carrying cases. Check out some of our favorite products from Browning below.
Hot Products from Browning
1. Browning Dirty Bird Wader Jacket - Browning's Dirty Bird Insulated Wader jacket ensures warmth and comfort for wet and cold days.
2. Browning -20°F Kodiak Sleeping Bag - Long, Rectangular - Made of rugged cotton canvas with an ultrasoft cotton flannel interior, Browning's -20°F Kodiak sleeping bag features an oversized rectangular shape that provides lots of space to get a comfortable night's sleep.
3. Browning Dirty Bird Vari-Tech Half Bib Overalls - Browning's Dirty Bird Vari-Tech half bib overalls will keep you warm and dry on your next hunt with a Pre-Vent® waterproof breathable membrane and cozy fleece lining.
4. Browning Dirty Bird Gunners Gloves - Waterproof - Stretchy panels and articulated fingers afford enhanced feel and flexibility for quick shots.
5. Browning Extreme Mountain Hunter Drop Point Blade Knife - Built for performance in extreme climates and conditions, drop point blade knife has a lightweight, low maintenance skeleton design that's easy to clean.
Browning Gear Giveaway
You might also be interested in our Hunting Safety Tips.