Whether you're hunting, fishing or working out in the elements this fall, you'll want to consider wearing warm Carhartt jackets, vests, pants or bibs. There's a reason that Carhartt's name is synonymous with durable, hard working clothing. Keep reading to learn about this brand then enter our giveaway at the bottom of this post.
If you're looking for durable yet comfortable work wear, Carhartt is the way to go. Their clothing is made with robust fabrics, quality construction and great design. Since its founding in 1889, Carhartt has upheld the mission of its founder to provide Best-in-Class Apparel for the Active Worker. You'll find a complete line of traditional outerwear pieces for the job site, as well as shirts, jeans, shorts and sweats for your work days and weekends at Sierra Trading Post.
Top Selling Carhartt Products
1. Carhartt Zip-to-Thigh Bib Overalls - Designed for workers who demand full coverage, maximum durability and extreme warmth.
2. Carhartt Canyon Sandstone Jacket - Carhartt's Canyon Sandstone jacket is tough enough to wear anyplace you need to go on a cool workday.
3. Carhartt Duck Jeans - for stringing fence wire, digging in the crawl space, or changing tires in your Sunday suit.
4. Sandstone Berkley Vest - Tough on the outside, but soft on the inside, Carhartt's Sandstone Berkley vest is the ultimate workwear layering piece.
5. Carhartt Trail Pants - Take a break and get out under the sun in the brand you love most.
6. Sandstone Multi-Pocket Vest - The extremely durable, multi-pocket vest stands up to the wear and tear of long days at work, and high-pile sherpa lining provides an extra layer of warmth.
Would you like to win a free product from Carhartt? To enter, simply comment below with the name of the product you'd most like to receive for free.
Would you like to double your odds of winning this giveaway? Share this link on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or pin it on Pinterest, then comment again to let us know where you shared it.
We'll pick one winner to receive the Carhartt product of their choice from Sierra Trading Post. The winner will be contacted by email and announced on the blog on Thursday 11/21/13. Full contest rules.