Columbia Sportswear was established in 1938 as a hat company. Columbia's jackets were some of the first in the industry to feature waterproof breathable fabric, and this phenomenal brand continues to be at the forefront of breakthrough technology and performance today. Check out a few of our favorites below or see our entire selection here: Columbia Sportswear.
Parents, we have a good selection of Columbia gear for kids too.
1. Columbia Sportswear Powder Pillow Jacket - Low-bulk synthetic insulation mimics the warmth and loft of down.
2. Columbia Sportswear Double Flake Jacket and Bib Overall Set - The reversible jacket is made of durable ripstop fabric with Omni-Shield® water resistance, and the fleece bib overalls are reinforced at the knees.
3. Columbia Sportswear Omni-Heat® Base Layer Top - The low-bulk, high-warmth design of Columbia Sportswear's base layer top is ideal for layering in frigid conditions.
4. Columbia Sportswear Drainmaker II Shoes (For Kids) - Your little puddle jumper will be in splash-happy heaven in Columbia Sportswear's Drainmaker II shoes, featuring a light, single-layer mesh upper with footbed drainage ports and a quick-drying design.
5. Columbia Sportswear Powervent Water Shoes - Breathable mesh and a quick-draining insole and midsole keep feet comfortable in wet conditions.
Columbia Sportswear Gear Giveaway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Open only to legal U.S. residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older. See Official Rules at http://STP.me/BrandSpot for additional eligibility restrictions, prize descriptions/conditions, entry periods and complete details. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Sierra Trading Post, Inc. 5025 Campstool Rd., Cheyenne, WY 82007.