- This lake is the largest natural freshwater lake west of the Mississippi River in the contiguous United States.
- The lake is 27.3 miles long and up to 15.5 miles wide and has a maximum depth of 370 feet.
- This beautiful body of water is located just 30 miles southwest of a huge national park known for its amazing mountains and glaciers.
- Once known as Salish Lake, this lake has a dozen islands including one that is a state park.
- Enjoy the amazing views on one of two scenic highways that wind along the lakes shoreline.
Can you name this Mystery Destination? Enter the name of this lake in the comments below. Bonus points if you can name the national park located just north of this lake.
Too Easy? Try these other Mystery Destinations: