When it comes to keeping your feet warm this winter, you'll want to wear warm boots or shoes. Keen, originally exploded onto the footwear market with sandals but their waterproof boots, insulated footwear and fashionable casual shoes are just what you'll need this winter. Keep reading to learn more about this brand and be sure to enter the giveaway at the bottom of this post.
Keen is all about living the hybrid life. From sandals that actually protect your toes to winter boots that are fashionable enough to wear to work or out on the town, Keen's line of footwear is built to be comfortable and to perform at the highest level while still looking good. You can't go wrong with a pair of Keen Boots, Shoes or sandals. Don't take my word for it, read one of over 23,000 reviews on this brand's products available on our website.
1. Keen Betty Boot Winter Boots - Waterproof Insulated (For Women) - The Betty Boot winter boots know how to keep feet warm and dry.
2. NoPo Boots - Waterproof, Leather (For Men) - outfitted with a sturdy, waterproof leather upper, grippy outsole and seriously protective KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane.
3. Keen Delaveaga Trail Shoes - Waterproof (For Men) - Delaveaga trail shoes have a traction rubber outsole, waterproof protection and a reinforced protective toe cap.
4. Keen Dillon Shoes - Lace-Ups (For Men) - versatile, durable and comfortable thanks to their removable KEEN.CUSH footbed, full-grain leather upper and breathable mesh lining.
5. Keen Akita High Boots - Nubuck (For Women) - High on attitude and high on style, the Akita high boots have a great looking nubuck upper with a comfortable wedge heel.
6. Keen Bailey Slip-On Winter Shoes - Waterproof (For Women) - Bailey slip-on winter shoes feature a nubuck leather upper, KEEN.DRY® waterproof breathable membrane and 200g KEEN.WARM® insulation to resist harsh elements and keep feet cozy.