If you can name that trail simply enter it in the comments below then forward this game to a friend to see if they know the answer too.
- Established by Congress in 1978 through the National Trails System Act, this hiking trail is 3,100 miles long and travels through five states.
- Get ready for some elevation gain because this trail starts at an elevation of only 3,900 feet but reaches 14,270 feet at its highest point.
- Along with the Appalachian Trail and the Pacific Crest Trail, this trail forms what thru-hikers have termed the Triple Crown of long distance hiking in the United States.
- Taking almost 6 months to complete a thru-hike of this trail, only about 25 people attempt to hike the entire trail each year.
- About 70% off this trail is on designated trail. Other portions require hiking along roads or through unmarked terrain. If you ever hike this trail you'll want to do plenty of research and trip planning.
Too easy? Enter the name of this long distance hiking trail in the comments below. What to play some more Mystery Destination Games?
Name That Peak
A Giant Volcano
Small Town with Big Adventures
Or see how many of these National Park Trivia questions you can get right.