Spring is just around the corner and tents, sleeping bags, backpacks, light weight fleece, waterproof jackets and casual clothing are probably all on your wish list. Mountain Hardwear is definitely one of the top brands that should be on your mind when searching for these items. Keep reading because you'll find information in this post that will help you save some money on these items and possibly win our Mountain Hardwear Giveaway.
History of Mountain Hardwear
In 1993, four leaders of the outdoor industry all left their jobs at other major outdoor companies to form Mountain Hardwear. Their mission was to become the number one, authentic outdoor equipment company in the world. Be focusing on intelligent designs, using the most advanced fabrics and focusing on quality, Mountain Harwear quickly gained respect with outdoor spot enthusiasts.
Mountain Hardwear has pioneered cutting edge technologies like Gore® Windstopper® fleece and Gore-Tex® XCR®, incorporating them into performance gear that functions as well as it looks and fits. Their light weight tents and sub zero sleeping bags are favorites of weekend warriors and hard-core alpinists.
If staying warm, dry and comfortable in the backcountry is as important to you as looking good around town, you've got to check out Mountain Hardwear's products. Below is a sampling of top Mountain Hardwear Products available at Sierra Trading Post.
Hot Mountain Hardwear Products
1. Mountain Hardwear Pyxis Hoodie Jacket - Fleece - The luscious furry-fleece Pyxis Hoodie jacket from Mountain Hardwear keeps you toasty without weighing you down.
2. Mountain Hardwear Drifter 2 Tent with Footprint - 2-Person, 3-Season - Mountain Hardwear's Drifter 2 tent has a simple two-pole design for easy set up, a mesh canopy and two doors and vestibules for convenient entry, exit and gear storage.
3. Mountain Hardwear Dome Perignon Beanie Hat - You'll never want go back after "tasting" the warmth and windproof luxury of Mountain Hardwear's Dome Perignon beanie hat, equipped with AirShield fleece.
4. Mountain Hardwear Snowtastic Dry.Q Elite Jacket - Waterproof, Soft Shell (For Women) - Mountain Hardwear's Snowtastic soft shell jacket features a Dry.Q Elite waterproof breathable membrane that's also ideal for backcountry climbs.
5. Mountain Hardwear Micro Grid Pullover Shirt - Zip Neck - Ideal for layering, Mountain Hardwear's Micro Grid pullover shirt is made of an insulating, lightweight Gridlock fleece that keeps you toasty without weighing you down.
6. Mountain Hardwear 20°F Pinole Sleeping Bag - Synthetic, Mummy - Mountain Hardwear's 20°F Pinole sleeping bag features offset quilt construction and Thermic MX insulation to maximize loft, compressibility and warmth in a lightweight package that's fit for the backcountry.
Mountain Hardwear Giveaway
Save Some Money on Mountain Hardwear Gear
Do you have your eye on a product from Mountain Hardwear or any other brand available at Sierra Trading Post? Click on this link to save 25% off your order at Sierra Trading Post. Some restrictions apply.