Read through the five clues and look at the attached photo. If you know the answer, leave your guess in the comments below then share this page with your friends to see if they know.
- You'll find over 850 miles of trails and unpaved roads for hiking in a nearby national park. You may also want to try some fly fishing as Brook Trout are native to these waters.
- This town is known for its whitewater rafting and kayaking. It has even been named in the Top Five Whitewater Cities by a group called American Whitewater.
- The river flows north through this town to where a 67-mile portion of this river was named a blueway or a paddle trail that is part of this states trail system.
- Up for a drive? A famous road with a 469-mile scenic drive passes near this town.
- Stop by and visit the largest privately owned house in the United States. This Estate features a home with 250 rooms, a 70,000 gallon swimming pool, a bowling alley and amazing outdoor gardens.
Anybody can find the answer by using a search engine, don't be that guy. Make your best guess but don't cheat. Do you know the answer? Have you visited this area? Tell us in the comments below if you know the answer. Extra points if you can name the road, national park and estate listed in the clues.
Did you enjoy this little outdoor adventure game? If you missed any of our previous Mystery Destinations be sure to check them out too.
Mystery Destination 1: Reptiles, Sand and Mountains... Oh My!
Mystery Destination 2: A Mountain, Lake and Wreckage
Mystery Destination 3: A Backpacker's Dream Trail
Mystery Destination 4: A Western Ski Town