- A day's exploration can take you from breathtaking mountain vistas with meadows of wildflowers to colorful ocean tidepools. Nestled in the valleys are some of the largest remnants of ancient forests left in the country.
- Two large dams had stopped the natural flow of a river within this National Park. A landmark project was started in 2011 with the task of removing those dams. One is completely gone and the second dam is expected to be totally gone by 2014. This project is the second largest ecosystem restoration project in the National Parks System.
- This park protects 73 miles of wild Ocean front including tidepools, sandy beaches and rocky cliffs.
- Home to the largest unmanaged herd of Roosevelt elk in the world, this park was almost named "Elk National Park".
- Located on a peninsula this park has been named a World Heritage Site and 95% of the lad was designated as wilderness.
Too easy? Enter the name of this national park in the comments below. Forward this to a friend to see if they know the answer too. Then check out some of our past Mystery Destinations.
Previous Mystery Destination Games
Giant Trees and a Huge Peak
"High One"- Name this Mountain
Name that Trail
Kayaking, Whitewater Rafting and Fishing- Name this River
Canyons, Buttes and Mesas- Name this National Park