Native Eyewear is based in Denver, CO where they been producing high quality polarized lenses and sunglasses for over 10 years. Native sunglasses are built using the latest technologies for protective lenses that will protect your eyes and allow you to keep moving on your outdoor adventures. Native sunglasses have interchangeable polarized lenses, amazing grip, comfort and ultralight frame technology that puts the focus on comfort.
Native Eyewear is perfect for cyclists, runners and outdoor adventurers who demand performance out of their sunglasses. Polarized lenses provide optical clarity while the tough frames give you peace of mind as your ride that single track, ski the backcountry or hang around town. Don't take my word for it, read the over 1100 reviews on native glasses and goggles on our website.
Hot Products From Native Eyewear
1. Native Eyewear Endo Sunglasses - Polarized Reflex Lenses, Interchangeable - A full-wrap Rhyno-Tuff® Air frame with wide arms keeps the dust out, and polarized Reflex lenses perform well in bright conditions.
2. Native Eyewear Lodo Sunglasses - Polarized (For Women) - Extremely versatile and chic Native Eyewear Lodo sunglasses, the unbeatable protection of polarized polycarbonate lenses is topped off with a stylish, lightweight and venting Rhyno-Tuff® Air Frame.
3. Native Eyewear Larimer Sunglasses - Polarized Reflex Lenses - Larimer sunglasses provide lightweight and comfortable UV protection with their polarized Reflex lenses, durable Rhyno-Tuff® Air Frame and adjustable Cushionol nose pads.
4. Native Eyewear Grind Sunglasses - Polarized, Interchangeable - Grind sunglasses are perfect for any and all high-impact sports. Plus, the polarized, interchangeable lenses are vented to resist fogging and provide superior impact protection.
5. Native Eyewear Attack Sport Sunglasses - Polarized - Native Eyewear's Attack polarized sunglasses block damaging UV rays 100% and reduce glare, making them ideal for outdoor pursuits.
Native Eyewear Giveaway
Would you like to win a pair of Native Eyewear Sunglasses? Simply comment below letting us know which pair of Native sunglasses you'd choose. (The full selection is here: Native Glasses)
Would you like to double your odds of winning this Native Eyewear Giveaway? Share this link on Twitter, Google+ or pin it on Pinterest then comment again to let us know where you shared it.
We'll pick one winner to receive the Native Eyewear product of their choice from Sierra Trading Post. The winner will be contacted by email and announced on the blog on Thursday 6/27/13.