- You've practiced setting up your tent, tarp or shelter in the backyard and even timed it.
- The bike on top the your car is worth more than the car itself.
- You have no problem paying an extra $75 to save one ounce on your backpack weight but when your favorite energy bar goes up 10 cents you freak out.
- You don't bother drying your clothes because they come out of the washer dry, it's all merino wool or polypropylene.
- You've searched for outdoor hacks, backpacking hacks or something similar on YouTube and been underwhelmed by the results.
- You believe fleece and a clean pair of hiking pants is appropriate attire for a wedding.
- You know 7 ways to make a compass with items in your emergency kit but barely know how to use your T.V. remote.
- You've weighed your toothbrush and/or cut off the handle.
- You've bought something at the grocery store just because you liked the shape and size of the bottle it comes in.
- You measure a successful summer on the quality of your Chaco tan.
Who are we kidding? If you answered yes to more than a couple of these questions, you don't have a problem. We're right there with you.
What did we miss? Tell us in the comment below the other quirky this you do because of your love of the outdoors.