Temperatures are rising and it's time to hit the streets and bike trails for some running and cycling. Pearl Izumi makes a wide selection of running shoes, cycling apparel and active wear for all types of athletes. Keep reading to learn more about this brand of athletic gear and be sure to enter our Giveaway at the bottom of this post.
Pearl Izumi started in Tokyo 50 years ago when a father made the first cycling jersey for his son. The company, who's name means 'fountains of pearls', has grown into a well-known and respected brand for runners, cyclist, and triathletes. When every second and every ounce counts, Pearl Izumi's light-weight, moisture resistant fabrics and intelligent designs will offer the performance you desire.
Don't take my word for it, check out this review from Matt of Gear Guide's review of the Pearl Izumi Select Barrier WXB Jacket.
Gear Guide says, "At roughly 14 ounces, the Pearl Izumi Select Barrier WXB is a light weight cycling jacket made from a combination of polyester and spandex. The soft, stretch exterior of the jacket feels and looks fantastic."
Hot Products From Pearl Izumi
1. Pearl Izumi Aurora Tank Top - UPF 50+ - sun protection with soft, moisture-wicking fabric and a movement-friendly cross back that won't restrict motion.
2. Pearl Izumi Fly Evo Vest (For Men) - Pearl Izumi's Fly Evo vest protects your core in blustery, wet conditions with lightweight water-resistant, windproof fabric that's highly breathable.
3. Pearl Izumi Kissaki Running Shoes (For Men) - Kissaki running shoes give you superior breathability, stability and cushioning for the long run thanks to a mesh upper with supportive overlays, shock-absorbing midsole and insole, and dual-rubber outsole.
4. Pearl Izumi Elite Pursuit Cycling Jersey - Built-in UPF 50+ sun protection blocks damaging UV rays, and strategically positioned Direct-Vent mesh panels promote ventilation in key areas.
5. Pearl Izumi Infinity Knickers - The Infinity knickers answer the chills of forward movement with ELITE Thermal Fleece Lite fabric front panels that run from waist to cuff.
6. Pearl Izumi Infinity Run Skort - The split sides of Pearl Izumi's Infinity Run skort ensure ample freedom of movement.
Pearl Izumi Giveaway
Save 25% now at Sierra Trading Post. Some exclusions apply.